Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mission Statement

His name is B.
It was beautiful day with him.
He told me that he has many missions to be reached, but not the impossible one
I still remember all the things that he said to me
He was so excited telling me his vision
But he always remind me that if we want to reach our vision, we must have "something" that always in our heart, blood, mind and soul
and he call it the mission statement.

his mission statement:
(i try to remember)

1. God is always everything

2. Care and responsibility for family

3. Love yourself

4. Care for other people

5. Live and learn it

6. Knowledge is power, arm yourself!!

7. "Life is like a box of chocolate." his point of view

8. It's better to be a "beautiful loser" than an "ugly winner"

9. Control yourself, not other people or environment

10. Be a genuine, truthful and positive person!

He said, "i hope i can do it all the time.."
I said, "yes, you can do it if you wanna do it!"

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment