Friday, February 1, 2013

To: My Buddy (Part.3)

Dear Buddy,

You must be sleeping tight now, i can hear you.
How was today? Great, huh?
Who knows what could happen,
we're just do what we do just keep on laughing
Even it's true there's always a brand new day,
but when we're enjoying today there's nothing better, right?

I'm trying to remember, what i have to say.
I just want to feel myself better, running from our way.
Coz I'm not protected.

I never felt like this before, like i am "naked" around you
Just to show
That my truly feelings that i can't hide.

It's not supposed to feel this way
It's not supposed to hurt this way
More and more each day

You're more beautiful than anything in this world
More precious than the rarest diamond or pearl
And even now we didn't work out together
You're still my buddy

Now you better turn of the TV...........
purple green yellow red orange I

No comments:

Post a Comment